Saturday, April 17, 2010

26 Days

So here it is, 26 days of away time time with the kids in a car! I know sheer craziness, but memories people, we are making memories(whether they be good ones or not, it won't matter). I am sitting here now staring at the computer in complete amazement that a joke has turned into this, and to admit I am a smidge excited. Oh and scared, definetly scared.

I do have a plan to keep the kids busy in the car. It involves lunch bags and a novelty toy assortment from oriental trading. We are going to take 26 lunch bags and put 2 or 4 little toys in the bags and tape them shut. Then each day the kids get something new to play with in the car. A new little toy that wasn't there the day before, plus they get the excitment of knowing that "yes we are in the car again, and yes it is a long ride, but I get to get a new bag".

Bride you say...totally, but inexpensive and worth it.

I will let ya know the results.

No comments:

Post a Comment