Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Starting out

Where to start on a journey such as this? I want to share with others what I have learned over the years traveling sans kids and now with kids. I am by no means an expert, but really enjoy traveling and my kids, so why not blog about the two things I love most!(well, other than my hubby(: )
I hope to review products, share games, snacks and tricks of the travel trade for those of us with little ones taggin along.
For example, my cars have a bottle of hand sanitizer in them. Anytime we get in the car after being anywhere, eeryone in the car sanitizes their hands. It helps cut down on number of times you pick up colds, flus and rotoviruses when you are out and about. Because if you have kids and especially little ones 9 times out 10 they have touched something they were not suppose to (like petrified dog poop that looked like a rock) and somehow mange to then find something, like a piece of gum, that they must touch a billion times before they put it in their mouth, thus passing germs on and spreading them through our house.
Rule #1 always travel with hand sanitzer(especially with little boys)

No comments:

Post a Comment