I am not sure about you, but I know I have had some carseats that have been chrisened with pee, juice and vomit. The one that gets me the most is the pee because the kids should be able to tell me they have to go, but ineviatably the words come out "I have to go pee" and then 2 seconds later... "never mind I already went". So... To help us along the way, especially when the kids were potty training, we bought a potette.
Which is a little foldaway plastic potty that is portable. You fold it open, put a little plastic bag(looks like grocery store bag) with a little absorbant pad(looks like a maxi pad with turtles on it) in it on the potette. The kids sit on it and pee. Then, you take the bag off, tie it shut, fold up the , throw away the bag(if we are on the interstate we put it in our trash bag- I don't condone littering)and away you go.
So... this thing has saved us so much time trying to find an exit off a freeway/interstate to get little ones to the bathroom. We still use it now and our kids are older. Not teenagers, but not middleschoolers either. They even come in handy when you do stop and all there is is a gas station bathroom that seems like it hasn't been cleaned in 2 years.
We have also taken ours into Disney, Busch Gardens, Hershyparks, Zoos Children's museums and numerous fairs. It is convienent when there doesn't seem to be a bathroom in sight or you have been waiting in line for 30 minutes you are almost on the ride and suddenly your 2 year old has to go!
I totally recommend them and I think I will miss mine when my kids are too big to get away with using it in public.
No comments:
Post a Comment